Thursday, April 07, 2005

Téodor is extra-mad at me.

I guess last time I wrote I said that Téodor was mad at me because I accidentally shredded some guitar music that he wrote. Well, you're not gonna believe this, but I made him even MORE mad at me. And I did it while trying to help him! Boy, sometimes I think I should just not try to help anybody and maybe move away.

Like I said, I was going to make his bed for free because I was sorry about the music. I went in to make his bed and when I was tucking the flat sheet under the mattress (Mom always taught me how to make a proper bed!) I felt something funny. Since I figured it was a soda can or something I pulled it out to throw it away. It was this weird rubber thing that looked kind of like a flashlight, but at the light bulb end it had this weird pink smile-type shape, with a hole in the middle! It looked like two string beans that were pretty close together and you could barely see the hole. It didn't look like Lyle's marijuana-heating device. Crazy! You learn something new every day, I guess.

After I got done making the bed I left it on his desk with a little note that said "Sorry, don't know what this is! —Philippe!" and went to watch Emeril. A little while later he got back from downtown and he called me into his room to speak in Private. He said he was So Mad at me and that I could Never go in his room again! He said he doesn't like Snoopers and that I had to learn that people just want privacy.

Tonight I am remembering his words and taking them to heart. I am so sorry, Téodor. I only wanted to help you have good sleep. In the future I will not Pry.