Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I am getting older now so I can have sugar cereal.

Téodor says that since it is a new year and I am a little older, he thinks I can have sugar cereal once in a while. I know that this is a big responsibility and that I need to take it slow. I asked Téodor what a good sugar cereal to start with is and he said I should try Honey Bunches of Oats. It is a cereal that is on the border between super healthy and a little sugary, so it is just right for me. I only want to do the right thing, so I am being really careful after I eat it not to act silly or get out of Hand. So far I have been pretty lucky and it has been easy to behave. Téodor says that once I have finished the box of Honey Bunches of Oats I can move on to Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which is almost completely a sugar cereal. I hope that I am ready when that time comes. I only want to do the right thing.