Sunday, December 19, 2004

More about the new neighbors! (Warning: may be shocking)

There are some pretty weird people next door! I saw that one of the ladies had tattoos completely all over her whole back. If you get tattoos over such a big area then that is pretty bad, because you can't hide something like that from your parents and they will find out. Plus her hair was dyed bright red and if your parents see that they are pretty sure to get mad at you and start asking if you have done any other funny things to your body. Then they would see the tattoos and you would be in pretty bad trouble. I guess this girl's parents had passed away already.

Anyhow, I just woke up and they are still having a big Saturday night party next door. I think I heard Téodor's voice over there. Maybe he was trying to get them to be quiet.