Wednesday, January 26, 2005

There is no talking to Lyle.

That much is for sure. After he ate my Number 8 Dale Jr. Chevy Matchbox and then threw it up and most of the paint came off of it, he said he didn't know anything about it! Téodor said Lyle might act this way. He explained about how when adults drink all kinds of cocktails they sometimes do things they regret but don't remember.

The more I learn about stuff adults get to do but that kids can't do, the more I don't want to be an adult. Adults drink dangerous cocktails like what a villain would secretly make James Bond drink, and they have to pay Car Tax (Chris is always mad about this), and when there is a problem they have to fix it or they can be arrested.

Oh, it's two o'clock! I am going to sit on the sunny part of the deck. Bye! I love you!