Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Where is the communism poster?!

Téodor took down his communism poster and put up a big sad poster about a funeral that they had for some people who died in an arcade fire. It made me think a lot. Arcades are supposed to be fun places, and I was supposed to get to go to one pretty soon, but maybe now I don't want to. It seems like with all those video game machines using all that electricity, things could get pretty bad pretty quickly. I think a lot of times at an arcade there is only one door, to keep bad kids from sneaking out back and smoking, and I guess this time too many kids tried to get out the front door at once and they all got stuck and they burned to death.

I thought about that a lot and about how lucky I was that I can stay safe at home where there are so many doors and no video games. I re-made sure I knew where all the doors were (2), and that kind of reminded me of a communism activity, but now that Téodor's poster is gone I don't really feel very communisty anymore. I think maybe I'll dress like a ghost and be the Arcade Fire Awareness Ghost. Hey, that's what I'll do! I'll actually do that! Téodor will probably help with the sheet, since he already knows about the problem. I will get him to dip the edges of the sheet in lemon juice and burn it a little bit with a candle (in the yard, always near an adult) so that it looks like it was in a fire. I will also try to think about a rhyme or a sentence I can say.