Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Franky is being grumpy.

Franky is getting testy, and grumpy. On Monday he was just plain crabby. I don't know what's gotten into him, but he is so grouchy lately! Maybe it's growing pains. His beak might hurt from hardening, or he could have a hidden disease in his eyes. It's hard being a dad. Especially when your kid can't say why he's cranky! Cranky old Franky. That's what I should call him.

Today when we were playing Eat-A-Worm (I put a cooked spaghetti noodle on the floor and wear a sailor's hat) he didn't eat the noodle at all, he just stamped on it with his little foot and hissed at me! Usually he eats the noodle for a while! How come he changed?

In other Cranky Franky news, he pecked a hole in Téodor's around-the-house moccasin, and Téodor got mad, but he blamed it on the rats he saw in the garage. I want to tell him the truth but I already know he is mad that Franky is so noisy in the morning.