Saturday, July 17, 2004

Good Morning!

Oh, brother! Last night I had the most horrible time, because of what I guess was kind of bad shrimps. Today though I woke up and I was really thirsty so I asked Mr. Bear to pour me lots of glasses of 7-Up and he also made me some tapioca. I guess that did it because I felt 100% better all day! I even got my styro-foam airplane out of the garage and put it together, and I threw it at least three times before one of the wings cracked. It is pretty awesome but it breaks pretty easy so I usually have to get some tape and fix it.
 
Anyhow, it's a little bit early but I am excited for Saturday! Chris said we might do some gardening and fix up the front yard today, so I am very excited! He wants to repair that part of the yard where the drunk driver drove. I hope he puts in nice bricks and stuff, I really like how new bricks look.