Sunday, December 12, 2004

I am not sure if I like the new neighbors.

Last night the new neighbors had a big party and all kinds of people came and parked on the lawn and up and down the street. I could smell the smoke of the drugs that Lyle uses, and there was loud music until super early in the morning. Most of the women wore really small shiny swimsuit tops, and some of the pony-tail guys had more of those big video cameras like I saw yesterday. Maybe they were having a diving contest, I heard a lot of splashing in the pool and cheering. I heard Chris talking to Téodor about "convertible Mustangs," which I guess is the kind of car most of the people at the party had. That's weird, maybe they are all members of a car club. Oh well, time for bed. Most of the people next door are still asleep!